Welcome to Penny Pro Auctions, home of "The Most Addictive Auctions On The Internet!" Our auctions work a little bit differently - but once you’ve bid and won a few items, we know you’ll love them.
There’s a few key things that are different from other auctions you might have used online:
So let's take a look at how it works:
1. All of the Items on Penny Pro Auctions are Brand New and come with the full Manufacturers Warranty.
2. Each item starts with a a Bidding Price of just 10 cents. There is no reserve price for the auctions.
3. Every time a bid is placed the price on the item goes up just 10 cents!
When a bid is placed in the last few minutes of an auction, we extend the auction time by up to 20 seconds.
4. When the Countdown clock gets to Zero, whoever is the bidder that placed the final bid, wins the auction and can now purchase the item for the price of their Penny Pro Auctions! Check out The Awesome Deals People Are Getting on the winners page!
5. There is a small charge for each bid, which allows us to offer the most awesome deals on the internet!
6. Different Types Of Auctions
1. Set Price Auctions - Set Price Auctions are exactly what they sound like. Basically, the price of the item is set and no matter what the bid price goes to, the winner will only pay the Set Price for that item. So, let's say the Sony Vaio Laptop is a Set Price Auction with a Set Price of just $20.00. The bidding will start at 10 Cents and for every bid placed the price goes up 10 cents and up to 20 secondsis added to the countdown clock. Even if the final bid comes in at $450.00, the winner will still only pay the $20.00 Set Price for the Sony Vaio Laptop!
2. Totally Free Auctions - These auctions are totally free to the winner. No matter what the winning bid price is, the winner will not pay anything for that item. It's Totally Free!
3. One Cent Auctions - On One Cent Auctions, instead of the item starting at 10 cents and going up 10 cents with each bid, Once Cent Auction Items start at just 1 Cent and with every bid placed, go up just 1 cent.
4. Night Auctions - These are set auctions that only run for a limited amount of time at night.